I used this system as a backup on my trip to South Dakota last fall. I now longer need it.
Has probably only been in the field 2 or 3 hours.
Optimized for upland hunting, this model features a situation-programmable transmitter that controls the collar receiver and removable audible beeper. Collar receiver offers seven levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, and vibration and tone options. The removable beeper is audible at 500 yards and has nine selectable tones, three run modes and an instant locate feature. Extended one-mile range. Uplandblaze® orange finish. DryTek waterproof design. Control up to three dogs with the optional Add-A-Dog extra collar.
- Remote transmitter with antenna (4.6 oz.)
- 2 Collar receiver with grey collar strap (4.6 oz.)
- 2 Remote beeper (2.6 oz.)
- 2 Charging cradle
- 1 mile range
- DRYTEK™ waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable to 3 dogs with additional collars
- 7 continuous and 7 momentary stimulation levels
- Vibration and tone options
- Rechargeable batteries with 2 hour charge
- The UplandBlaze® orange transmitter finish helps you find your transmitter if it’s dropped.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.